My second sensation: Desktop Organizer …. Editable!


I have to show you the latest one that I finished a few days ago.

I got the inspiration here. I loved the Mac from this photo, but I had to do my best with a 9 year dinosaur PC.

Desktop organization background

I started making one template, then another, and checked the clip art and paper collection. By the time we were ready to call it complete, we had 33 templates (and growing). We will definitely add it.

We also decided to make the title editable so that it could be “personalized”.

Let me show you the pictures before and after the desktop.

You look good, right?

Previously, I had a Thistle Girl calendar on my desktop. I have never used it as a calendar. When I found this new idea … it’s time to let it go. Currently Dr. I’m using a Seuss desktop template. I love it.

I asked a few friends to download them using their precious Mac (listen to envy?), And after including a step-by-step tutorial, it’s ready to go Masu 🙂

I started a list of new ideas. Add more templates to this collection. Please let us know if you have any ideas to share.

Wow … who wants to try it? Leave a new idea, theme, or “wish” in the comments. Comment on your idea And Please help me by fixing it. Don’t forget your email. I will choose two winners this weekend.

* Thanks to the woman for the idea! I will upload a little more. We hope you enjoy the new template 🙂

This is the organization! Salud 🙂

NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post